Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jet of the Day - Eleven13 Jewelry


Hello and welcome to Eleven13. I have to say it's really Eleven13Jewelry but a quick hand of mine hit enter one day while setting up my Etsy online store and the "Jewelry" part never made it in. You can also find me on Artfire, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr at Eleven13Jewelry.
A lot of people ask me about the name Eleven13 and what it means. I am a numbers person and have always loved the numbers 3, 11 and 13. Eleven has a lot of meaning to me and is also known as a very lucky number, while Thirteen is viewed to some as an unlucky number. Personally I like and think both numbers are lucky but the name Eleven13 is a good and bad combined to create a Balance if you will

I must say I love all Jewelry but adore Shiny, Sparkly bright Jewelry that gets attention and is unique in some way.

Genuine Turquoise- I love the Natural Earthy feel to it and the beautiful rich colors which come from the ground. I buy all my Turquoise direct from a Miner in Nevada. Here are a pair of light Sky Blue Turquoise Earrings



In keeping with the Natural Earthy Feel I also have a preference for Pearls. I love the variation of colors, shapes and sizes and the lustre and iridescence of them. I love these long dangling Freshwater Barrel Pearl Earrings with the bright Sterling Silver Chain and golden Pyrite Gemstones.


I did mention I love shiny and sparkly, right? Yes I love Swarovski Crystals and Rhinestones as seen in my Crystal Ball Earrings, and very blingy,  Rock Crystal Quartz Gemstone Bracelet and in my Signature Peacock Feather Jewelry with a bright crystal in the "eye" of the feather.




 Last but not least, in the past year I have started Soldering Classes and really enjoy making completely handmade Jewelry and mixing Metals such as Sterling Silver, Copper and Brass. I just love the combination of the mixed metal  colors and the ability to have create what I envision.



I hope you will find that special something for you in my Online Handmade Jewelry store. I try to create a little something special for everyone to enjoy.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Eleven13

12 comments :

Beadsme said...

Lovely creations. Your store is easy to remember.

Erika Price said...

Lovely shop, Michelle! And I always wondered where the name Eleven13 came from :) Erika

Bob J24-7 said...

Michelle makes FABULOUS jewelry! I like everything in her shop, but since I had to choose today ... I picked these amazing opal earrings ...

Bob:J24-7

Tracy said...

There is just so much to love in Michelle's shop! Such pretty, fun jewelry!

Michele said...

Lovely shop to browse, pretty jewelry!!!

Brooke said...

Great post Michelle, and very pretty jewelry!

SendingLoveGallery said...

enjoyed your post! lovely jewelry!

JillreOzmay said...

Terrific post Michelle! Love your work :)

Made By Tammy said...

Fantastic Feature and Jewelry! Love reading about how you came up with your Business name.

cserpentDesigns said...

Wonderful designs Michelle!

Aurora Vk said...

Thank you for sharing! there's alot of cute stuff in your blog!!
thanks again

cooljewelrydesign said...

Michelle makes killer cool jewelry; love her designs and fearlessness!!