Weekly Handmade Jewelry Round Up: Week of June 25, 2012
Oy! It is HOT! Summer weather is officially here. 105 degrees Celsius in my neck of the woods today. All I could think about was getting out of work and getting into the cool blue of my local pool.
By Kristy from SAStudios
This week, I’ve featured some gorgeous blue jewelry creations to remind us of one of summer’s favorite activities: cooling off in one’s local pool or beach or lake. Ahhhhhhhhh...
This week’s artists featured include:
- Blue Kyanite & Sterling Silver Necklace from The Silver Bear
- Genuine Blue Sea Glass Ring from Adroit Jewelers
- Real Blue Butterfly Pendant from Debras Divine Designs
- Sapphire Blue Tensha Bead and Crystal Dangle Earrings from Nancy's Crystal Fantasies
- Sapphire Blue Dangle Earrings from SA Studio
- Blue Lapis Lazuli Bracelet with Vermeil from Eleven13
- Blue Ribbon Necklace from Chaya's Gallery
- Blue Dichroic Glass and Sterling Silver Pendant from Jewelry 24 Seven
You can find more fabulous JET member jewelry creations by searching JETTEAM on Etsy.