Weekly Handmade Jewelry Round Up: Week of June 18, 2012
Soft shades of peach are one of summer’s loveliest colors. Etsy has identified it as an official trend for June, and our JET members have created some gorgeous summer jewelry using this pale tangerine tango shade.
By Kristy from SAStudios
We’ve featured JET handmade jewelry that uses peach colored beads and stones as the focus as well as wonderful accents. It’s going to be hard to pick a favorite.
This week’s artists featured include:
- Pastel Peach Pearl Bracelet Double Strand Twist Bracelet from BeadzNBling
- Mini Coral Peach Czech Glass Necklace from Trace Designs
- Vintage Peach Glass Earrings from Sending Love Gallery
- Peach and Coral Flower Hair Pins from The Brass Hussy
- Pink Coral Sterling Silver Ring from Silver Smack
- Moonstone & Gray White Peach Agate Gemstone bracelet from Abacus Bead Creations
- Nephrite Jade and Peach Floral Lampwork Bracelet, Sterling Silver from Ozmay Designs
- Peach Quartz Necklace With Oxidized Sterling Silver Chain And Wire Wrapped Wire from BeadsMe
Stay tuned for more artisan jewelry creations in the weekly JET Handmade Jewelry Round Up.
You can find more fabulous JET member jewelry creations by searching JETTEAM on Etsy.