Weekly Handmade Jewelry Round Up: Week of June 13, 2012
By Kristy from SAStudios
Summer is getting into full swing in the northern hemisphere, and nothing exemplifies the season better than wearing neons and bright colors.
In this inaugural edition of the JET Handmade Jewelry Round Up, we’ve featured fun, funky and bright jewelry selections. What could be more perfect to celebrate the beginning of a those hot summer days?
This week’s artists featured include:
- Contemporary Art Bracelet "Klimt-casso" from Laura Stamper Designs
- London Blue Topaz and Silver Ring with 14kt Gold Accent Size 7 ½ from Emerald Pixie Jewels
- Baltic Amber Earrings from Willow Creek Jewelry
- Mustard Yellow Gemstone Pendant from Rough Magic Creations
- Orange and Pink Retro Flower Pendant from Emotional Oasis
- Blue Kyanite and Gold Flower Necklace from Shazzabeth Creations
- Tangerine Tango Orange Freshwater Pearl Zen Earrings from Beadz N Bling
- Yellow Eternity Bracelet from Jewellery by Jora