- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz pkg uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1.5 cups cottage cheese
|Photo credit: Taste of Home|
- Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef and stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl.
- Spread a quarter of the beef sauce on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Arrange a third of the noodles over the sauce.
- Spoon a third of the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Repeat each of the layers twice, and top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours OR cook on warm for 6 hours.
- Allow to sit uncovered for 10 minutes before serving.
"I substitute my own homemade sauce for the jar sauce, and in summer time I nab spinach leaves from the garden and add them into the layers. Good stuff!!"