Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mixed Metal Mania

By Ida from Adriot Jewelers

When you choose jewelry, do you go for silver, gold, brass, or copper? How about mixing it up a bit? 

Lately I've been enjoying mixed metal jewelry, so I thought I'd see what the JET Team had to offer. It's easy...just go to Etsy and search jetteam mixed metal.  You'll be amazed at the variety and talent!

Here are some of the beautiful creations I found:

Love the colors on these earrings by Willow Creek Jewelry.

Lampwork Earrings with Copper and Silver
This are very eye catching by Ozmay Designs.

Sterling and Copper Bangle Bracelet
I could see myself wearing these every day from Trace Designs.

Stainless Steel and Copper Geometric Earrings
This is a must have necklace from Jems by JB and Company.

Hand Stamped Three Metal Necklace

I just love this unique design by Donna's Artisan Designs.

Copper Cuff with Bronze Flame
Oh, do I have to stop now?  Well, I'll stop posting, but I won't stop looking. 

Do your own search and let me know your favorites and don't be afraid to mix it up!

11 comments :

Bob J24-7 said...

Great choices, Ida! I love them all. Mixed metal jewelry is awesome ... Thanks for writing!

LoveStoneArts said...

Such a great topic- mixed metals seem to grow and grow in popularity. Thanks for sharing these lovely examples.

Beadsme said...

Great mixes. Looks great.

TheSilverBear said...

Great post, Ida & beautiful examples !

Unknown said...

Lovely mixed metals jewelry!

Erika Price said...

Beautiful finds!

Brooke said...

great mixed metal finds! thanks for sharing.

SendingLoveGallery said...

love the mixed metal look!

YourDailyJewelsBLOG said...

Love, love, LOVE, love mixed metal.
I search it just to look at the pretty Jet photos.

willowcreekjewelry said...

wonderful post on mixing metals! I love the look and versatility it gives. Thank for using one of my items as an example = )

JillreOzmay said...

mixed metals are so great together. A pretty silver an gold bracelet can be worn with both silver rings and gold rings... and layer gold and silver, etc.. chains for a pretty look. I need some mixed metal stacking rings :)