In celebration of the start of Summer, The JETS are having another friendly competition. Many members of the JETs have designed and submitted their take on a Summer staple, the ankle bracelet, or anklet.
Vote for your favorite! And guess what? The artisan who created the winning anklet is not the only winner, you could be a winner too! We have SEVEN prizes to give away and it is all jewelry, and one jewelry shop gift certificate.
Here's how you enter to win:
- Follow our JET blog publicly.
- Then, leave a comment on our blog that you have done so, and that you voted!
- If you are already a follower, leave a comment on our blog telling us this, and that you voted.
- This is equal to one entry
- "Like" the team Facebook Page from your profile, (not from your Page.)
- Leave a comment on your FB page that you are a new fan, AND
- Come back here and leave a comment on the blog telling us that you have done so.
- This is equal to another entry.
- Write a blog post in your blog about the Anklet Contest, with a link to this blog. (http://www.jewelryonetsyteam.blogspot.com)
- Then, come back here and leave a link to the post
- This is equal to another entry
- Tweet about the Anklet Contest with a link to this blog.
- Then, come back here and leave a link to the tweet.
- This is equal to another entry!
How you win: Voting ends Friday, July 1st. Each comment that meets the criteria is assigned a number. So, if you have entered more than one way, you will have more numbers.Think of each entry as a raffle ticket. The more tickets you have, the better your chances of winning.
We will count all of the entrees that meet the criteria and the numbers will be entered into the random number generator at www.random.org. The number that the randomizer chooses will be matched to that entry, and thus, the winner chosen. We will do this SEVEN times for the seven prizes.
Winners will be posted on this Blog on Sunday July 3rd.
You can check for your name. We will also contact you by email if it has been provided. If you see you are a winner, leave a comment with your email so we can get to you.
5. Antique Lemon Yellow Earrings