By Kristy from SAStudio
Did you know that anklets, also known as ankle bracelets, were known to be worn as many as 4000 years ago?
Jewelry on Etsy Team: Weekly Handmade Jewelry Round Up: Week of August 13, 2012
Historically, anklets were made of such materials as bronze, silver, gold, as well as leather and, more
recently, plastics. Jewelry on Etsy team members create a myriad of anklet styles, perfect for occasions from beachy weddings to sophisticated nights out.
- Natural Soul Anklet from Emotional Oasis
- Ruby Lane Anklet from BeadsMe
- Pink Pearl Anklet with Abalone Shell from Sending Love Gallery
- Patriotic Red White Blue Anklet from RoughMagic Holidays
- Silver Anklet with Purple Glass Flower Dangles from Designs by Cher